Developed by Textline•Updated 01/16/2020•Version 1
E-commerce and service businesses know that creating a relationship with customers increases their lifetime value. Take the relationship to the next level with texting. Delight customers by adding a personal touch to your interactions while lowering call volume and resolving more inquiries.
Lead forms can collect a variety of information, including mobile phone numbers. Why not use the Textline API to trigger a text to the lead asking for a good time to call or starting a conversation about the product or service they inquired about.
Textline offers the best tools for customer support workflow, team collaboration, and process automation. Your team can share one or more phone numbers for responding to customer inquiries while easily managing multiple conversations simultaneously.
Your customers can use Textline on default text messaging apps already installed on their smartphones, meaning that they don't need to install additional apps to communicate with your business. Textline also integrates with major platforms such as Zendesk, Salesforce, and Twilio and have a robust API.
Turn customer support from a cost center into a revenue center. Brands like 1-800-Got-Junk, Tuft & Needle, Stuart Weitzman, and Live Nation use Textline to communicate with customers in a way that is fast, convenient, efficient, and accessible from anywhere.
for 30 days
Try Textline's business text messaging free for 30 days.
- 1 number included, $9/number/month for additional numbers
- Messaging costs charged separately
- Annual Commitment
- Shortcuts: Use message templates for frequently used responses
- Transfer: Transfer text messages, similar to transferring phone calls
- Notifications: Receive desktop, email, and mobile alerts
- Auto Responses: Use automated greetings and away messages
- Whispers: Leave private notes for internal team discussions
- Metrics: Understand customer interactions and monitor team performance
- MMS: Send and receive photos, videos, and attachments
- Announcements: Send one personalized message to many people
- Oversight: Control permissions using assigned admin and agent roles
- Integrations: Slack, Zendesk, Pipedrive, Shopify, Salesforce, Helpscout, Facebook Messenger
- NPS Surveys: Receive feedback via SMS after a phone call or upon issue resolution